Sweet!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel's Moderator Application!

Go down

Angel's Moderator Application! Empty Angel's Moderator Application!

Post  Mod Angel Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Angel's Moderator Application!

Hey Guys! Welcome to my Moderator Application on Project Sweet Pvp/Skilling! santa

A Little Bit 'Bout My Style

~ What's up? I loved this game from the very first start! Smile
I love these private servers, where one could get anything he/she wished for, while having F-U-N! Surprised

~ These private servers, such as this Project Sweet, influence us and many others, while being very social, killing monsters, and learning important lessons. Laughing

~ I'm Proud to announce my Moderator Application!

Mod Angel's Moderator Application!

1. What is your Age? Well, I am a 15 Year Old Girl. Cool

2. Male or Female? Female. Very Happy Girl Power!

3. Where do you live? Albany, New York. Wink

4. Do you have you any knowledge about being an staff? Yes! I have been Super Admins & Moderators on Several Servers. Including, BarrowScape on Runelocus. ( I was a super admin - My username was Dark0wolf ).
Another of several server is being the Co-Owner of WolfScape! My username was D34th. The server had around 80+ people online each day. It was awesome! I know how and what players do. I also know how to react to the situation appropriately. pirat

5. Do you have any knowledge about Project-Sweet? Of Course. I know Project-sweet pretty well, but I cannot legally say I know it 100%... Yet... Razz I know many bugs, and I also know how to fix several of them. I know many glitches too. Such as the No-Clip (DUH!), Cheat Clients, and Server Hackers. Being a moderator would extremely help me in achieiving a perfect environment for people to play in, Whilst having fun! What a Face

6. Tell us something about yourself (minimum 50 words): I Love these private servers! People also call me emo...but... I have a PS3 ( Yes! ) with Modern Warfare 2! I have a Life, but besides that, I'm pretty much a typical girl. I have many friends @ school and in my community. I played RuneScape Since I was 9 ( Wink ) But Then I Got Bored, and quit.... Sad Then I moved to playing Private servers, where I actually had Fun! The people were extremely nice, also the best part, EASY SKILLING! On RuneScape, it took like 2 months for 99 Attack...But here, its fast, and awesome! I fell in love with this server @ an instant. I believe my job is to make new or partially new servers like these, to the top ten on RuneLocus!

7. Do you have PayPal? Yes. I will be donating extremely soon. wonksterms@gmail.com is my paypal.

8. What is your IRL name? Jennifer, or Jenn, or Jen, or J, or noob ( Laughing ). I don't really care. Very Happy

9. What is your In-Game username? Mod Angel

10. Who supports you to your staff spot?
1. Amz
2. Lmao.
3. And I will get more... I hope to get Sweet onto the list... affraid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u][center]Well, That's the End for now! Thanks for reading this long application! Surprised
[u][center]
Mod Angel
Mod Angel
Pro Poster

Back to top Go down