Sweet!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empathy's Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Empathy's Moderator Application Empty Empathy's Moderator Application

Post  Empathy Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:14 pm

1. What is your age? 15, 16 in April.
2. Male of Female? Male
3. Where do you live? England, UK
4. Do you have you any knowledge about being an staff? Yes, I've been a very successful moderator on several servers, such as Trinity-Pk (peaked 160+) and Original Pkz (peaked 60+). On these servers, I have learned how to handle and deal with rule-breakers accordingly, but of course, I am always open and ready to adapt to different rules and various other scenarios which may require me to work. I am very active, and will be on 4-5 hours a day on weekdays. I will help to advertise, keep the server and forums clean and help all players in any way that I can.
5. Do you have any knowledge about Project-Sweet? I know that it is a new server in need of staff, and despite not liking to apply for these positions I'd rather apply to be able to help the server grow Smile
6. Tell us something about yourself (min 50 words) I'm generally very helpful, and I'm never over the top with rule breakers, but never am I lenient. I love pking and killing bosses in teams =D I think I've covered most of what I'm good at in this field on question 4, so I won't drag on about it Razz
7. Do you have PayPal? No, but I suggest we also get PayMo (a pay-by-mobile facility which enables people to donate towards the server by phone. I'll be able to donate a fair amount if you get this)
8. What is your IRL name? Will
9. What is your In-Game username? Empathy
10. Who supports you to your staff spot?
1. Tommy

I'm not used to applying for staff positions - in the servers I have been moderator in I was hand-picked without needing to apply, and I always feel silly trying to get people to vouch for me for things like this, but I'm sure that Tommy will agree that I was a great moderator on Trinity Pk.

Thank-you for taking your time to read my application, and I will continue to help people as much as I can, which is not dependant on your reply at all.
Empathy
Empathy
Poster

Back to top Go down

Empathy's Moderator Application Empty Re: Empathy's Moderator Application

Post  Mod Angel Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:01 pm

I support empathy all the way Very Happy
Mod Angel
Mod Angel
Pro Poster

Back to top Go down

Empathy's Moderator Application Empty Re: Empathy's Moderator Application