Sweet!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Standing issues.

3 posters

Go down

Standing issues. Empty Standing issues.

Post  Talent Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Curiosity seems to claim the best of me so I've got a few questions and requests I'm assuming most other people have.
1; Is there going to be a specific date released in which supplies a deadline for staff applications, and are the many unanswered ones going to be answered? Keep in mind the answer to some of them should take into consideration time zone differences; Some people are on quite a lot yet never run into the owner because of that.. Also having variety so there is staff 24/7 is useful.
2; Is voting going to be expressed more importantly anytime soon? Generally servers only really succeed with good advertising and making sure everyone does their part to assist with that should be a top priority. :0
3; Is the major pk'ing glitch going to be fixed? Sick of people abusing it.
4; Is an auto-restarter going to be added to the server sometime? It's apparent that something server-sided is going wrong very often which temporarily doesn't allow people to connect. (Port listener going down or anti-syi/null handlers detecting certain disconnects + quick relog as something negative and IP'ing for a while?)
5; Are there any major updates people have to look forward to? Are the remaining customs left within the class8.java going to be added to monster drops? (Bandos whips, kites, dragon whip etc..)
6; Can all items be down-graded stat-wise? Things are way overpowered and it makes pk'ing pointless when I can hit 105.
7; Will void be fixed to hit more appropriately?
8; Have you contemplated removing ::pure? If the server is going to have any sort of pk'ing quality I think people enjoy having to work at least a little for the stats they have.
9; Can it be made an official rule that no one besides Sweet can affect the economy in any way unless it's a planned drop party for good purpose? (like 100+ votes or something else positive achieved by the community.)
10; For the previously asked question, will new items be added?; Can we get another boss or two for those items? You can never have too many fun bosses. [:
11; Assuming you used the same global object ID for all godwars portals, why don't you make the NPC's in front of them explain which portal it is when talked to or spam it outloud to make it simpler for new players? Also remove the second, useless godwars teleport under mini-games 2 please.
12; Can you make battle mages in the mage arena drop god staves, capes, and mage books so mage isn't completely useless anymore?

Well that's all I can think of for now, thanks if you fix anything. :0
Btw, I posted this under general discussion because my main focus of the post is the unanswered staff applications.. decided to throw it all into one.. If the other suggestions are a problem I'll edit the thread and create a new one under the suggestion forum.

Talent

Back to top Go down

Standing issues. Empty Re: Standing issues.

Post  Sweet™ Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:59 am

1. There is an deadline, and its 1 day more and yes, all applications that are not answerd will be answerd!
2. Yes, voting is important, thats why we added an module at portal there you can press vote, and then you get redricted to vote page! We will soon reward everyone who votes, as 50 votes = give everyone on server an special item!
3. Major pking glitch? Never heard off, if you meen the point system beeing reseted, yes it will be fixed as soon as i get home, i will change points to 3 wich makes it harder to earn the Pk items!
4. Yes , im trying to install an very good one on out dedicated server, it will take about 3 days to get it fully coded.
5. The dragon whips, bandos and kites are donators only .
We will add more as soon as i get ideas.
6. Yes, we could fix the overpowered items. If i get information about which items it is.
7. And what you meen with that?
8. Yes, i been thinking of removing it since i started server, we will have an poll to see if anyone wants to keep it or remove it.
9. Yes as you see i said in the question about runelocus votes, it will be drop partys if its planned.
And yes i will add new rules as soon i get home, i got some of them on my mind.
10. Yes, i been started coding on my computer that im adding corpeal beast, Spirital Hero and Commander Fyzil. Which all are a new set of bosses. They will be dropping new items, as Fyzil Godsword and armour, and other cool customs!
11. I been started to code sm on all the godwars teleports, (send message) tells which to go to for which god.
Also as you didnt know, there is an ::godwars command. that gives you information.
12. Yes i could.

Answer on all question you had

Kindly regards.
/Sweet
Sweet™
Sweet™
Owner
Owner

https://sweet.forum-nation.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Talent Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:11 pm

On 3; When an NPC kills you, you get PK'ing points. People have abused that far too much. You could fix this by making a public server chat line say "Player is getting slaughtered" after multiple quick deaths or something rather than attempting to redesign the pk'ing system or add a variable checking system.

On 5; Well, can't really say that's bad because it should benefit the server. I support that 100%.

On 6; Demonic cape needs to be lowered to probably 70+ to stats, spirit shield to 30+ on stats, statius, vesta, and morrigan's all need to be downgraded slightly.. Statius more than any other. Zuriels is fine mage is still underpowered in comparison with everything else even with a full set. Bandos chest plate and tasset should have increased strength bonus so it isn't completely useless. Onyx ring should be added to drops somewhere. Godswords need a small strength bonus boots to equal out with vls + spirit shield; unless you decrease those. Strength bonus on bandos boots need to be increased slightly so they're actually better than dragon.

On 7; When testing my void armor I did not notice a significant bonus between my hits with it on or off.. Thinking it needs to make more of a difference in damage to make any impact on this server.

On every other question; That all sounds awesome, thanks for informing me!

14; The required points for a rune defender at Assault minigame should be lowered to 20 in my opinion, torso to 25.

15; Are you going to get cluescrolls working? The ones I've seen will not work right now.

16; What time zone are you in? Considering I'm on this server a LOT and never run into you online anymore it'd be nice if I could do some sort of planning to do so.

17; Can KQ be downgraded a bit so it's possible to kill it?

18; Can barrows good items chances be massively increased? The rate it takes to kill all 6 brothers then click that chest and get chaos runes and ashes is just not appropriate for a private server. x.x

All in all.. Thanks for the good reply, happy to see improvements being done on this server.. Helps support that you're a good owner. (:

Talent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet™ Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:12 pm

All of these above is updated and now fixed, i downgraded some items, and fixed KQ health from 300-250.
Also cluescroll thing i will be trying to fix it as soon as possible!
Barrows - im still working on to fix the rates!

Kindly regards
Sweet.
Sweet™
Sweet™
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Talent Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Thanks for fixing those things so quickly!

Other things; Jackie the pirate needs to be added to the skilling area. (Teleports to agility course that's usually already added to 90% of sources.)

Another other thing; We need a teleport with ::farm or something similar to get to patches in catherby in order to actually farm.

Can you check and confirm or add drops to the chaos elemental?

Remove the random NPC's standing in-front of Draynor Manor? Also the random warrior on Trollheim mountain. xD

Talent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet™ Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:49 pm

farm already added. there is an patch there. or whatever its called. and agility is beeing added soon!
Sweet™
Sweet™
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod Angel Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:21 am

Clue Scrolls are working! I got a 3rd age platebody from one!

Plus, I also think KQ Is too hard for regular players. It was hard for a mod Shocked

lOl Nice Post and I hope those suggestions will be answered with updates! jocolor
Mod Angel
Mod Angel
Pro Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down